Give up on your current running style because it’s time for you to learn how to do this properly
By taking into account certain tips & tricks that I am about to share with you in the following minutes, you will become able to reduce both the duration of your training and in the same time, loose those “stubborn” extra-pounds.
We’ve been running since we started sharing this Earth with not-so-friendly predators. So how do we explain that some of us are simply incapable of running or jogging?
Apparently, there are a lot of reasons: jobs that encourage a sedentary way of living, the fact that we depend on our cars, sofas or, let’s face: pure laziness.
The need to exercise or to move disappeared completely from our busy lives and our muscles are being demanded lesser and lesser.
However, the saddest part is that people don’t feel the urge to change this worrying situation at all. Jogging your stress away it’s also the most simple and efficient method of burning fat and no other physical exercise will provide you with the same results as running does.
With the help of some tricks listed in this article, you’ll be able to run faster, without getting bored like never.
Considering the world’s most talented and successful athletes work so hard to become champions or win a competition, it is no surprise that coaches, scientists and even champions are constantly looking for new techniques to improve their performance.
Old Saying: People are born with a certain rhythm of running that no one cannot modify because this is how they were “built”
New Saying: Find a more efficient rhythm
The world’s most notorious athletes and experienced runners move in a more efficient way than a regular person (us), mostly because they struggle to consume as little energy as possible, no matter the speed.
This “effective rhythm” is comfortable and also reduces the risk of injuries.
Until recently, athletes, coaches and biomechanics experts believed that individual running patterns are too complicated to understand and amateur athletes will never be able to run like a champion.
The latest studies in biomechanics show that anyone can change their running style, with patience and discipline.
But you have to make the changes gradually and practice until you “get into the rhythm”.
Life Changing Running Tricks Every Beginner Runner Must Know
Let’s check out together what changes you should make in order to achieve the best running experience
- Run “higher”: Gravity and weak lower muscles force most runners to bend more than necessary, when their legs touch the ground.
This gesture will do nothing but consume your energy. Imagine that you have weights attached to your shoulders. Pull your hips out and maintain your stability when you place your feet on the ground.
- Relax: The tension you feel in your arms, shoulders, neck and face reduces the level of efficiency. Do not strain the muscles of your arms and fingers. Relax those fists and the jaw.
- Breathe properly: Your breathing must rhythmic and intense. Your diaphragm should do the effort and not your chest. Whenever you set your pace, be careful not to breathe quickly or superficially.
- Step on the front half of your sole: If you do it backwards, then you will stretch your leg way too much and you will also lose your balance.
- Stop trying that hard: The more you exhaust your body, the less efficiency you will get. Try to find that inner peace while making smaller but faster steps.
- Your posture must be symmetric: Check your body posture in front of a mirror. If one arm is bent more than the other one, you are not doing this the right way.
- Help your body to recover: In addition to a proper diet, your body also needs a supplement, which acts as a support system whenever you are overworking it. These products contain selenium, vitamins A, C, E, B and coenzyme Q10.
Stop stalling and start working in order to achieve your goals. Wasting time will do nothing but gradually destroy your physical and mental health.
Take into account every single element of your activity, especially nutrition, recovery, training and, why not, the required documentation.
Picture the moment you have achieved that goal, visualize them and try to create a mental picture as clear as you can, whether it’s muscle strength or definition.