Have you ever “experienced” a clogged toilet?
Because we might provide you with the world’s simplest trick to solve this nasty situation.
The best part is the fact that this particular trick can be performed by anyone without too much effort. Most of the times, when this type of situation occurs, we don’t own the required tools (plunger) to unclog our toilet and we also have to do it fast in order to prevent other “complications”.
How to Fix a Clogged Toilet Without a Plunger
- You need to pour liquid soap, liquid detergent or shampoo into the toilet and wait for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, boil a large pot of water and after it started seething, pour the water into the toilet until the bowl it’s filled up,
- The final step is to flush the toilet so that the circular motion cleans the pipe completely.
Another super effective method also does not involve a plunger because this is the whole point of this article (obviously).
- Grab a plastic wrap and put some gloves on, just in case.
- Squeeze a generous amount of toilet paper into the bowl and to don’t skimp on.
- After you make sure the toilet bowl is full, seal the toilet bowl with wrapping foil and flush the toilet a few times.
- By applying pressure repeatedly, the residue will be pushed through the drain, successfully eliminating any obstacle.
- In this method, fill a medium-sized pan with water and leave it until it boils.
- Pour the hot content water the toilet and hopefully, this will dissolve the remaining residue on your pipes.
No matter how much you want to deal with the problem yourself using handy materials and not resort to plumber services, sometimes it might be impossible because the cause or the object which generated the problem is not something that we can see. However, if the cause of the malfunction is just toilet paper, you might be able to solve the problem on your own without any assistance, by using one of our tips.
However, as already mentioned, in many cases the cause of the problem is hidden from the view, and the blockage might be caused by old, corroded or cracked pipes. In this case, they collect and store any waste and therefore the toilet will become clogged all the time.
In such cases of emergency, you need an experienced plumber who has the equipment and the materials. Maybe you need to replace the pipes and that certainly requires professional experience. So, before you try our tips, make sure this inconvenience is something that you can figure out, otherwise trust the professionals because they know what they are doing.